Mar 26, 2011

Chocolate and Rome

One afternoon in Cologne we went to both the Roman-Germanic history museum as well as the chocolate museum. The former was full of stonework, pottery and glassware, and jewelry from centuries ago, and the latter was full of chocolate. I can't decide which I liked more.



One of the many busts in the Roman museum.



Mary out front of the chocolate museum under the massive inflatable bunny.



Inside the museum on the factory floor. They've got a small setup where they make, shape and wrap chocolate candies here. Assembly lines and chocolate are two of my favourite things.



Obligatory racially insensitive chocolate advertisement.



Right across the way from the chocolate museum was the mustard museum. We didn't go in, but only because it was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the images, text, videos, sounds, emotions, and flavours on this page belong to me unless otherwise noted. If you reproduce or sell the aforementioned without crediting me and/or giving me a cut, my vengeance will be visited on you and your progeny to the 7th generation. Seriously.

Many thanks to my friend Mike for the webhosting.