Feb 20, 2011

Country Living in Nanango

This weekend Mary and I headed up to Nanango with our friends Jimmy and Liz to Liz's parents' place for the weekend. It was pretty great - horseback riding, barbecue, and lots of quality animal time.


Mary on Rocket, Liz's dumb but good hearted horse.


Liz and I. Liz is on Bill, her much smarter and more talented horse. This was the first time Mary and I had ever actually ridden horses except for pony rides when we were little. I couldn't help but think of all the knight video games I've played, except I was not spearing peasants.


Lily, the very good natured cat.


Mary and Milly, the very good natured little pup.

On Sunday we took a drive out to the Bunya Mountains National Park.


The lookout over the Bunya Gorge.


Festoon Falls.


Us right above Festoon Falls.




Pano from one of the Bunya mountains.




This is a very weird statue.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible photos, thanks Patrick, you both look so happy.Love the animals

    ReplyDelete

All the images, text, videos, sounds, emotions, and flavours on this page belong to me unless otherwise noted. If you reproduce or sell the aforementioned without crediting me and/or giving me a cut, my vengeance will be visited on you and your progeny to the 7th generation. Seriously.

Many thanks to my friend Mike for the webhosting.