Dec 31, 2010

Merry Stephmas

When Mary came back from Melbourne on Christmas Eve, she had a stowaway in her bag - our friend Steph. She stayed with us from Christmas Eve until yesterday. Here are some photos.



Christmas morning.



My new shirt, a gift from Mary. I can't wait to wear it when I TA.



One night we caught a gecko in a tupperware.



We took a trip up to Mt Coot-tha, here are the girls at the top.



Part way along the trail we came across this butterfly floating in mid air above the trail. When we got close, we could see that it was a battle to the death between it and a spider. For scale, the butterfly was about 7 or 8 cm across, about the size of a tiger swallowtail.



This guy and a bunch of his friends were hanging out on the overpass.



That night we went along South Bank and stopped near the Nepalese Pagoda.

2 comments:

  1. You alll look So Happy. Glad you were together. To A Great New Year. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt. "Thank you, professor science!"

    ReplyDelete

All the images, text, videos, sounds, emotions, and flavours on this page belong to me unless otherwise noted. If you reproduce or sell the aforementioned without crediting me and/or giving me a cut, my vengeance will be visited on you and your progeny to the 7th generation. Seriously.

Many thanks to my friend Mike for the webhosting.